£ ₤26,000 - ₤38,000 a year
MAKING AN IMPACT WITH A SCALE-UP FINTECH
Are you someone with the ability to network and develop business and sales effectively across a wide variety of customers, including SMEs, schools/colleges and corporates. We are creating an exciting new role tobuild our employer engagement function at the heart of our business, to increase the number of SMEs/business customers and to improve the processes to generate and maintain customer relationships.
We’re looking for someone with networking, business development and sales skills. The ideal person will be able to work effectively with prospective and existing customers, to scope their requirements, onboard them to our platform and connect them with talented young people for a variety of digital skills. You will also work on introducing and enhancing our internal processes to identify, follow-up and convert new customer leads. The work will be challenging, but fun; you’ll work at the cutting edge of FinTech/EdTech systems, be part of a great team and learn a huge amount.
MyPocketSkill empowers Gen Z's to become more financially capable by matching 13-22 year olds with pocket money earning tasks and enabling them to save towards their goals. We help teens to Earn, Save and Learn about money.
We are an award-winning start-up, recognised as a leader in digital innovation and backed by industry investors and growing fast.
One of our key roles is to source employers who hire our capable students. With us, you will have the opportunity to get involved with all aspects of the employer/customer relationship – from sourcing and acquiring leads, to converting and maintaining customer relationships.
You will be involved in designing, coordinating and delivering employer engagement, using a combination of technology-driven and traditional format.
You will have a role in onboarding new employers, matching them up with students and securing roles via the MyPocketSkill platform.
Core responsibilities of the role include:
- Oversight of email, search and social media lead gen campaigns
- Management of employer leads, onboarding and sign-up
- College relationships
Employer – Student Matching
- Working across employers, students and colleges
- Coordinating introductions and follow-ups
- Securing placements
- Troubleshooting problems and issues that arise post-placement
- Connecting and mainting relationships with colleges
Network and Events
- Representing MyPocketSkill at industry events and meetings with employers/providers including technology networks, college/DfE events and other networking opportunities
Process improvement and innovation
- Exploring ways of redesigning & improving our employee onboarding processes
- Transitioning towards an employer CRM
- Working with our tech team to optimise our funnel / processes.
There will also other functions involved in the role which evolve as the team develops.
The ideal candidate will have good written English, a positive and helpful outlook and able to act with initiative to solve problems and help out.
Salary: £26k base + £12k sales-related bonus, calculated monthly.
Core Hours: 37.5hrs/week. Primarily Mon-Fri (hours by agreement). We are open to flexible and hybrid working.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE
IT’S NICE TO HAVE