Sales Executive – Part-Time
MyPocketSkill empowers Gen Zs to become more financially capable by matching 13-20 year olds with pocket money earning tasks and enabling them to save towards their goals. We help teens to Earn, Save and Learn about money.
We currently operate two verticals Teen Tutors (teens provide help with homework) and Digital Teens (teens assist with digital tasks, including user research, design, social media, coding).
To aid our next phase of growth, we are looking to bring on board Sales / Business Development Executive as part of a series of hires across our Marketing & Sales function. At the initial stage we envisage this position to be working a few days per week. For the right individual we expect the role to be evolving into a full-time integral position, to complement our driven, passionate (and fun) team and impactful organisation.
- Based in Sussex, London or Hertfordshire
- Flexible working, with remote working during and after lockdown.
- Modern start-up culture
- Build a pipeline of opportunities, based on business intelligence and contacts
- Develop long-term relationships and partnerships with relevant organisations based on trust and added value. With experience in selling to c-level, secure new contacts via a number of channels
- Deliver confident, well-researched and well-tailored sales presentations to perspective client senior management
- Be instrumental in formulating growth strategy
- Proven track-record in business development / B2B sales in particularly in early start-up / scale-up environment. Versatile strategic hands-on professional to help us to create relationships.
- Ability to map out target customers, open doors for us and effectively communicate and manage opportunities at all levels within target prospects from junior to C-level contacts
- We operate across different verticals – so versatility and ability to interact professionally across those verticals (Tech/ EdTech/ Media/ Financial Services/ etc)
- Excellent research and business intelligence gathering skills
- Ability to work independently - a self-starter from start to finish. High degree of integrity and maturity