Customer Engagement Support at MyPocketSkill
Make an impact with a scale-up fintech
Are you someone with good online communication skills who can help us to manage and moderate a growing online community of young people, employers and households?
We’re looking for someone with drive, attention to detail and independent thinking that can help us to connect, moderate and respond to ad-hoc questions from our user base as we continue to scale-up across the UK. The work will be challenging, but fun; you’ll work at the cutting edge of FinTech/EdTech systems and learn a huge amount.
MyPocketSkill empowers Gen Z's to become more financially capable by matching 13-22 year olds with pocket money earning tasks and enabling them to save towards their goals. We help teens to Earn, Save and Learn about money.
We are an award-winning start-up, recently part of Tech Nation’s Fintech 4.0 cohort, and recognised as a leader in digital innovation.
With us, you will have the opportunity to get involved with all aspects of customer communication, focusing on live chat, on-platform messages and moderation. You will also have the opportunity to run onboarding sessions, attend events to promote our work and work with our tech team on platform improvements.
You will be involved in helping customers who visit our platform, through online emails and live messaging with our customer base of young people, households and businesses.
You will also have a role in onboarding sessions (where we .coach young people after they sign-up with us)
There will also be some admin functions involved in the role, including coordinating events and arranging customer/partner meetings.
The ideal candidate will have good written English, a positive and helpful outlook and able to act with initiative to solve problems and help out.
Core Hours: 37.5hrs/week Mon-Fri hours by agreement.
Salary: ₤18,525 - ₤21,000 a year
To apply, send an application to [email protected]
Alternatively, you can apply through WorkInStartups https://workinstartups.com/job-board/jobs-at/20526.
- Based in Sussex or London
- Flexible working – currently remote, potentially transitioning to partly office based
- Strong social impact focus – helping young people to become financially capable
- Modern start-up culture – join at a time of rapid growth, scale-up.
We need you to have
- Good communication skills, excellent written English
- Fast-learner, proactive and willing to get involved in all parts of the business
- Strong attention to detail and high standards in the work you produce
- Able to use initiative and work autonomously (role is likely to be mostly home-based)
- Able to demonstrate helpful and problem-solving approach
It's nice to have
- A degree which included elements of written work / communication
- Experience of working with customers
- Technologically adept (we use live chat, platform messaging and emails).