Customer Experience Coordinator at MyPocketSkill
£ ₤19,500 to £22,500
MAKING AN IMPACT WITH A SCALE-UP FINTECH
Are you someone with good online communication skills who can help us to manage and moderate a growing online community of young people, employers and households?
We’re looking for someone with drive, attention to detail and independent thinking that can help us to connect, moderate and respond to ad-hoc questions from our user base as we continue to scale-up across the UK. The work will be challenging, but fun; you’ll work at the cutting edge of FinTech/EdTech systems and learn a huge amount. This is a genuine opportunity for fast track career growth in a scaling start-up.
MyPocketSkill empowers Gen Z's to become more financially capable by matching 13-22 year olds with pocket money earning tasks and enabling them to save towards their goals. We help teens to Earn, Save and Learn about money.
We are an award-winning start-up, widely recognised as a leader in digital innovation backed by industry investors and growing fast.
With us, you will have the opportunity to get involved with all aspects of online customer communication, focusing on live chat, on-platform messages, email and phone. You will also run onboarding sessions, attend events to promote our work and work with our tech team on platform improvements. It is a versatile role that will give you an opportunity to have a good overview of start-up tech world and ability to grow with us.
You will be involved in connecting and helping out customers who visit our platform, through online emails and live messaging with our customer base of young people, households and businesses.
You will also have a role in onboarding sessions (where we coach young people after they sign-up with us)
There will also be some admin functions involved in the role, including coordinating events and arranging customer/partner meetings.
The ideal candidate will have good written English, a positive and helpful outlook and able to act with initiative to solve problems and help out.
- Salary: £19,500 to £22,500
- Core Hours: 37.5hrs/week. Days/hours by agreement.
- Strong social impact focus – helping young people to become financially capable
- Modern start-up culture – join at a time of rapid growth, scale-up (great team, monthly and bi-monthly social events and lunches and a birthday cake! )
Whilst the role is full time, we would also consider part-time hours too and flexbile and hybrid working.
- Flexible working
- London office based 1-2 days per week.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE
- Good communication skills, excellent written English
- Fast-learner, proactive and willing to get involved in all parts of the business
- Strong attention to detail and high standards in the work you produce
- Able to use initiative and work autonomously (role is likely to be mostly home-based)
- Able to demonstrate helpful and problem-solving approach
- A degree, which included elements of written work / communication
IT’S NICE TO HAVE
- Experience of working with customers
- Technologically adept (we use live chat, messaging and emails).