Digital Marketing Specialist - Part-time
MyPocketSkill empowers Gen Zs to become more financially capable by matching 13-20 years old with pocket money earning tasks and enabling them to save towards their goals. We are helping teens to Earn, Save and Learn about money.
To aid our next phase of growth, we are looking to bring on board Digital Marketing Executive as part of a series of hires across our Sales & Marketing function. At the initial stage we envisage this position to be a few days per week but stepping up to full time upon mutual agreement. For the right individual we expect the role to be evolving into a full-time integral position, to complement our driven, passionate (and fun) team and impactful organisation.
We are looking for a strategic but hands-on digital marketeer, who has demonstrable experience in managing marketing campaigns across SEO & paid search, as well as paid social and other channels.
- Based in Sussex, London or Hertfordshire
- Flexible working, with remote working during and after lockdown.
- Modern start-up culture
- Ensure our landing pages and wider website is designed to maximise conversions. Deploy and utilise web analytics to understand customer journeys and identify opportunities to improve them
- Take responsibility for digital acquisition campaigns, keeping tabs on our performance, constantly optimising, monitoring and increasing return on campaign spend
- Explore and test new channels and growth tactics; measure A/B tests across paid campaigns
- Execute and manage PPC, retargeting and paid social activity
- Configure our platform for search, ensuring that our platform is fully optimised and that keywords and tags align to bring organic traffic to the site
- Identifying other opportunities to generate inbound traffic, particularly in relation to links, referrals, social media channels and other third-party sites
- Write creative ad copy in line with best practice and the brand tone of voice.
- 4+ years of hands-on PPC and Paid social experience
- A mix of creative and analytical skills with strong action/ execution bias
- Technical skills are a must – the person needs to know their way around Google ads, Social media advertising and analytics
- Experience – ideally start-up experience with an understanding and readiness to share information about how they significantly grew the user base
- Hands-on - ability to problem solve proactively and adept with social media, content creation, email segmentation, A/B testing etc.